Thursday, January 8, 2009

Halloween

I am getting closer to being caught up ;) This was Natasha's first Halloween and because she is the neglected third child, I only have one picture to document the event and she isn't really wearing a costume. Still, I did tote her around in the wagon for a while as the girls went house to house on a strangely warm Halloween night. Of course, the big girls had to have different costumes for the "trunk or treat" at church and our trip around the neighborhood. They were at least content to wear items from our dress-up bin. So, I didn't have to buy anything new this year, although I did pick up a few things after Halloween in the hopes of getting them to wear them next year...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, I found this via Mary! I think it will show the link to my blog too.

Melisa said...

I am so impressed you got a picture with all 3 looking at the camera! Those are rare indeed!

Catching up feels so good, huh! Those poor 3rd kids. I have lots of pictures of Calet, but am seriously lacking in video...