Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Better late than never

I am not big on new year's resolutions, but one of my goals for 2009 is to get caught up on my blog and to keep it updated. So, I will be adding pictures from the past several months. These are from our trip up North in JULY!
The girls really enjoyed the trampoline at their "boy cousin's" house. Samantha mostly liked to watch the others from the security of her cousin Kayla's arms.























We also had a great time visiting the beach at Lake Antione which is just down the road from the Larson's home. The girls were twice as safe with their tubes and life preservers.




























Natasha was perfectly content to sit in her little chair, but was happy to be held as well (by Aunt Sherri, here)















































The Herrmann - Ferguson clan








The cousins.










After our visit at the Larson's, we headed to Nevins Lake for a quick visit with Grandpa Al and Sara. We, of course, had to take the traditional do-rag photo on the deck.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Looks like fun and I'm glad you posted some pics with sunshine this time of year...they warmed me up a little!

I love the dew rag pic. What a cute idea. The one of Natasha in the camping chair is great too. She looks so old!

Mary said...

I love the pictures. Your kids are carbon copies of you and Jeff. :)

Welch Mom said...

Love the dew rags! Such a cute group of girls, and of course Jeff is not so bad either:)